Arrive Friday, September 1 • Depart Monday, September 4, 2023
For the experience of it, for the joy of it: Escape to America’s Summer Place for Labor Day Weekend and immerse yourself in fabulous jazz music, played by some of the country’s top performers. Interact with the artists during Q&A sessions, then take in late-night performances at the Cupola Bar and The Jockey Club at the Grand Stand. This package includes concerts, receptions, cookout luncheons, breakfast and dinner daily, and all entertainment. Make your reservation early, so you don’t miss out on this unforgettable weekend!
2023 Jazz Weekend Line-Up
Friday night – Theatre: Veronica Swift
Friday night – Jockey Club: Lao Tizer featuring Karen Briggs
Friday night – Cupola: Paul Keller
Saturday afternoon – Tea Garden: Eddie Palmieri
Saturday evening – Theatre: Emmett Cohen
Saturday night – Jockey Club: Sean Dobbins
Saturday night – Cupola: Paul Keller
Sunday morning – Front Porch: Calvin University Gospel Choir with special guest Thornetta Davis
Sunday afternoon – Tea Garden: Thornetta Davis
Sunday afternoon – Terrace Room: Sean Dobbins
Sunday night – Jockey Club: Paul Keller
- Grand Hotel Accommodations
- Breakfast and dinner daily
- Cookout luncheons in the Tea Garden Saturday and Sunday
- Friday evening Welcome Reception, and evening Theatre performance
- Saturday afternoon Tea Garden concert, and evening Theatre performance
- Saturday evening 2 complimentary tickets included for cocktails
- Sunday morning gospel performance
- Sunday afternoon Tea Garden concert
- Sunday afternoon activities
- Sunday evening reception
- Friday, Saturday, and Sunday evening late-night performances
- Complimentary admission to the Richard and Jane Manoogian Mackinac Art Museum
- Special discount on ferry tickets
This jazzy Labor Day Weekend package can also be booked by calling Grand Hotel Reservations at 1-800-334-7263.
View Grand Hotel Policies and Information >>
*Subject to Michigan 6% sales tax, 3% Mackinac Island assessment, and a $12.00 per person, per stay, baggage-handling charge. Regular children’s rates apply. Extra charges apply for additional adults over double occupancy rates. Dates are subject to availability. A 30-day cancellation policy applies.
Grand Hotel On Facebook
Below are the latest postings from the Grand Hotel Page On Facebook.