Tee up the vacation of a lifetime with this special golf package for two.
Enjoy unlimited golf on The Jewel, designed by architect Jerry Matthews and ranked as a top northern U.S. golf resort by Condé Nast Traveler. Our 18-hole course provides unforgettable views of the Straits of Mackinac and the seasonal beauty of Mackinac Island — with hole #7 named as part of the celebrated Pure Michigan 18.
After the last putt falls, it’s time to relax over Afternoon Tea in Grand Hotel’s Parlor, while taking in a musical performance. This special package also includes breakfast and dinner daily.
Available on select dates throughout the season
- Rates starting at $529.00 per person, per night (based on double occupancy); $454.00 single, per room, per night. Seasonal rates vary by month.
- Breakfast and dinner daily
- All resort amenities
- Unlimited golf on The Jewel, per person (cart included)
- Daily Afternoon Tea in the Parlor
- Complimentary admission to the Richard and Jane Manoogian Mackinac Art Museum
- Special discount on ferry tickets
- No tipping within Grand Hotel