Arrive Sunday, October 10 • Depart Wednesday, October 13, 2021
- Rates starting at $689.00 per couple per night, $614.00 single per night
Length of Stay Requirements and Pricing Details:
- This package has a length of stay requirement of 3 nights.
- Regular package rates apply the nights of October 10 – 11
- Take advantage of our lowest rate this season and stay additional nights October 9 and/or 12 for $399 per night, based on double occupancy. Regular children rates apply. The additional nights include breakfast and dinner.
Tee up the vacation of a lifetime during our Fall Michigan Golf Live Package. Named for the state’s leading golf program, Michigan Golf Live, show host Bill Hobson coordinates this golf event — complete with three days of unlimited golf on The Jewel, prize giveaways, private evening receptions, Monday morning golf scramble, and box lunch.
The Jewel Golf Course was designed by architect Jerry Matthews and is ranked as a top northern U.S. golf resort by Condé Nast Traveler and the Best Grand Golf Hotel by Golf Digest. It provides unforgettable views of the Straits of Mackinac, the Mackinac Bridge, and the seasonal beauty of Mackinac Island. We hope you’ll come to be part of the fun, friends, and memories of this very special time at Grand Hotel!
Michigan Golf Live
Now in its 3rd decade of celebrating the greatest game on earth, Michigan Golf Live continues to grow its audience throughout the Midwest on both radio and television. Executive Producer and Host, Bill Hobson, is found behind the mic and in front of the camera every weekend of the season, with MGL Radio heard across the state on 15 stations every Saturday morning, and MGL-TV seen on FOX Sports Detroit each Saturday and Sunday at 9:30 AM.
View Michigan Golf Live
Dates of Availability:
Sunday, October 10 to Wednesday, October 13
- Breakfast and dinner daily
- All resort amenities
- Unlimited golf on The Jewel (cart included)
- Sunday evening Welcome Reception
- Monday morning golf scramble
- Monday evening reception
- Box lunch on Monday
- Complimentary admission to the Richard and Jane Manoogian Mackinac Art Museum
- Special discount on ferry tickets
- No tipping within Grand Hotel
This golf package in Michigan is available online or by calling 1-800-334-7263. We encourage you to book early as both the Summer and Fall packages have sold out this year.
Grand Hotel On Facebook
Below are the latest postings from the Grand Hotel Page On Facebook.