Saturday morning Bob Tagatz, Grand Hotel’s Resident Historian will take you on a fascinating journey through the history of Mackinac Island and Grand Hotel. Mr. Tagatz, named Historic Hotels of America 2014 Historian of the Year, is a natural storyteller who will intrigue you with information about the hotel’s history and how the island and the hotel came to be what they are today.
Saturday afternoon take part in a special history presentation. Stay tuned for 2020 presentation details!
All guests will enjoy evening receptions and a full breakfast and dinner daily as well as the legendary Grand Luncheon Buffet on Saturday.
Fall is a great time of year to experience the solitude of Mackinac Island and Grand Hotel. We hope to see you for this special event to celebrate the history of Grand Hotel.
Make your reservation online or call 1-800-334-7263 for availability.
- Full breakfast and dinner daily
- Friday evening Welcome Reception
- Saturday morning Grand Hotel History Lecture by Grand Hotel Historian
- Saturday afternoon special presentation
- Saturday Grand Luncheon Buffet
- Saturday evening reception
- Free admission to Fort Mackinac
- Free admission to the Richard and Jane Manoogian Mackinac Art Museum
- Special discount on ferry boat tickets
- No tipping within Grand Hotel
Subject to Michigan 6% sales tax, 3% Mackinac Island assessment and an $8.50 per person baggage handling charge. Additional adult and children’s rates apply. *Dates subject to availability.
Arrive: Friday, September 18, 2020
Depart: Sunday, September 20, 2020
$1,175 per couple, $1,075 single
$1,600 per couple, $1,500 single