Arrive Saturday, July 2 • Depart Tuesday, July 5, 2022
Length of Stay Requirements and Pricing Details:
- This package has a length of stay requirement of 3 nights.
- Additional nights are available June 29, 30, July 1, 5, and 6 at some of the lowest rates of the season.
New year, new reasons. Come back and join in the festivities of Grand Hotel’s 135th birthday throughout the month of July! Celebrate with family and friends, while exploring the best that a Mackinac Island summer has to offer.
- Grand Hotel Accommodations
- Breakfast and dinner daily
- Evening movies with Esther
- Evening Receptions on July 2nd and 3rd
- Glow stick and cotton candy parties on July 2nd and 3rd at the Esther Williams Swimming Pool
- Two days of a Children’s Carnival in the Tea Garden
- BBQ luncheon on July 3rd
- Ice Cream Social on July 4th
- American Picnic in the Tea Garden the evening of July 4th
- Grand Fourth of July Fireworks Display Viewing
- Complimentary admission to the Richard and Jane Manoogian Mackinac Art Museum
- Special discount on ferry tickets
The Old Fashioned Mackinac Fourth of July package is also available by calling Grand Hotel Reservations at 1-800-334-7263.
Additional July Fourth Package Details
Start off your weekend with evening movies with Esther on Friday and Saturday night. Experience two days of an exciting children’s carnival full of games and prizes, small rides, face painting, blow-up bounce houses, and much more! On Sunday, enjoy a BBQ luncheon in the Tea Garden and on Monday cool off with our annual 4th of July Ice Cream Social. Complimentary golf for ages 17 and younger and 50% off for accompanying adults on The Jewel, beer and wine receptions, and breakfast and dinner daily will also be included. Celebrate the Fourth of July, with an evening American Picnic and Grand Fourth of July Fireworks Display, best seen from The World’s Longest Front Porch!
July is the perfect time to soak up the sun at the Esther Williams Swimming Pool, play lawn games in the Tea Garden, or take a bike ride and explore everything Mackinac Island has to offer. With so many activities around Grand Hotel and Mackinac Island, there really is something for everyone of all ages to enjoy. We hope to see you for this Grand Fourth of July tradition!
See Pictures of Past July Fourth Events
Annual Stone Skipping Competition
July 4th – 9:00 AM | Windermere Point
Professional stone skippers will bring their best skipping skills and compete for the much-coveted trophy! There will also be a Gerplunking Division (ages 5 & under), a Pebbles Division (ages 6-12), and an Open Division (ages 13 & up).
Grand Hotel On Facebook
Below are the latest postings from the Grand Hotel Page On Facebook.