Cheer for your choice thoroughbred on your favorite equine-filled island. Island House Hotel opens just in time for the 3rd Annual Derby Day Soiree in the 1852 Grill Room. Sip on blue-ribbon-worthy mint juleps and bourbon.
Live broadcast of the Kentucky Derby accompanied by music & commentary by DJ Mike Williford. Pack your southern Sunday best, Derby attire is expected. Fantastic prizes for the biggest hat, best dressed, cutest couple, equestrian trivia, & other contests.
Mackinac Horsemen’s Association will be raising funds to support local equestrian activities with a hat decorating table with all the materials you need to make your appearance exquisite!
Island House Hotel Derby Deal Package
- Accommodations for the night of Saturday, May 4, 2019
- $100 Derby Bucks to dine at 1852 Grill Room, Seabiscuit Café or Mary’s Bistro Draught House
- Event tickets to the 3rd Annual Derby Day Soiree in the 1852 Grill Room
- Two Derby party drink tickets per person
- Sign up to earn 906 Club Rewards for dining and lodging credits
- Luggage handling & baggage transfer
Package based on double occupancy. Subject to taxes & fees. Dates subject to availability. Additional adult and children’s rates apply.
Stay Friday or Sunday night for only $99 for traditional rooms, $149 for deluxe rooms, $199 for premium rooms by calling the hotel to add to your Saturday reservation.
Island House Hotel Derby Deal purchase is required to attend. This popular event fills quickly.
Island House Hotel On Facebook